MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Critique my New Thread page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Tell me how to do it so I can do it while waiting for 1.8 Toungue
Looks great, especially usercp. Wonderful work.
Looks very clean and nice. Would make a great theme.
Have you ever considering offering your users the option to save quick settings from their profiles?

Just though it may be a good idea, for example to save profile fields without having to go to the UCP.

Although it may take much space, with profile tabs it looks nice.
The tabs don't really take up any space. Not sure what you mean.

Live editing your profile would be really cool. But I think you would need a plugin for that.
Let me see if I can explain it, the idea is pretty cool and I'm trying it for my use, and probably release the plugin I it is solid.

But if you don't use profile tabs, then the space needed for the form (the one that contains the fields that you will be live editing) may not look too good.

Because it will take many space. My English sucks haha
OHHH, I understand now! Yeah, it would be awkward.
Do you mind if i base my newthread and reply page after this in my new theme? It's way better then the default one... This is what mine looks like (incomplete)
(2012-06-24, 04:49 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mind if i base my newthread and reply page after this in my new theme?

(2012-06-13, 01:30 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, you are free to steal my idea here Wink
(2012-06-24, 05:39 PM)Jack Clarke Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-24, 04:49 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mind if i base my newthread and reply page after this in my new theme?

(2012-06-13, 01:30 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, you are free to steal my idea here Wink

Ah... Thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11