MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProjectX: the ACP theme you were looking for, now available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Very nice theme you got there.
Thank you Smile
I still need to check this out. Been meaning to for a while but time is scarce sometimes Undecided
Since in 0.1.6 the installation wizard is gone and has been replaced by a plugin structure, you can just upload and Install & Activate to appreciate it Smile
I will make it a point to give this a test this evening.

You are like the hardest working guy in MyBB right now Toungue
Toungue -4 days to my board release, just speeding up a little bit since there are many things to fix. Those fixes are part of my plugins and themes which I update here Big Grin
Theres minimal, and there's minimal, some of the text is so light it's barely readable.

I can't see any reason for changing the existing style, it's clear, it's readable, and it works.
It's not broke, so why try to fix it ?
(2013-01-17, 09:36 PM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]Theres minimal, and there's minimal, some of the text is so light it's barely readable.

I can't see any reason for changing the existing style, it's clear, it's readable, and it works.

Don't like it, don't use it Smile.
Can you show me what text you define "barely"? I can't really find anything unreadable.
(2013-01-17, 09:45 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Can you show me what text you define "barely"? I can't really find anything unreadable.

The LH menu is a for instance.

(2013-01-17, 09:41 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-17, 09:36 PM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]Theres minimal, and there's minimal, some of the text is so light it's barely readable.

Don't like it, don't use it Smile.

Thats a touch arrogant.

Some of us, well quite a few actually don't have 20/20 vision,and if developers adopted your attitude, there would be an awful lot of people unable to use commputers, not forgetting the colour blind user as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11