MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProjectX: the ACP theme you were looking for, now available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2012-11-10, 02:10 AM)Madness Wrote: [ -> ]Any updates with a release date?

As WebOutfit said, when it's ready. I'm currently working on front-end part and I have encountered some problems so far introducing "inline moderation" feature into ACP as well as I've done in my front-end counterpart.

I will be a bit busy next week, so don't expect to see it live until the end of November. Please, be patient and excuse me for this unexpected delay of the first beta release.
My only question - where's the Log Out, View Forum, and <username> buttons, that are usually present in the top left right corner?
I'm searching for the best way to display them Smile
Any updates, Shade?
(2012-11-12, 03:01 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-122323-...#pid935867

Sorry, I didn't mention that Big Grin Good luck & Have a good day, guy Smile
Today I'm pleased to announce you that the first beta of ProjectX will be released on Tuesday, 20th of November 2012!

I had some spare time today and I've almost finished checking that everything's alright in the theme. I fixed some bugs encountered on Firefox and add support for custom CSS checkboxes. I also changed how radio buttons are being displayed: the styles remain the same, but now they're powered by a tiny piece of CSS code instead of an external JS addon, meaning performances are now increased.

Here's another preview, and save the above date on your calendar, ProjectX is coming!

Reputation for you Toungue
Great when heard this Smile
Perfect.
Don't mess with anything extra Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11