MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProjectX: the ACP theme you were looking for, now available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I like it but not a fan of the centered headlines. I'd prefer them on the left instead. It looks good could use some Helvetica. I also noticed that most things you've rounded aren't rounded correctly take a look at your buttons. Other things could do better with a dark but very small drop shadow. Nonetheless, good work, this would be better to look at then the default.

One more suggestion is an outline around the active textboxes. Maybe?

outline: 1px solid #A0A0A0;
(2012-09-29, 10:23 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]I like it but not a fan of the centered headlines. I'd prefer them on the left instead.

You will be able to choose centered or left/right alignment of headlines.

(2012-09-29, 10:23 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]It looks good could use some Helvetica.

I did some tries with Helvetica in its first development stages but didn't seems looking good.

(2012-09-29, 10:23 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]I also noticed that most things you've rounded aren't rounded correctly take a look at your buttons.

What do you mean by this sentence? Buttons' border-radius is set to 2px intentionally just to make them looking a little bit rounded instead of squared. What do you mean with "correctly"?

(2012-09-29, 10:23 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Other things could do better with a dark but very small drop shadow.

Dark drop shadow would be nice if background is dark. This is a light theme, drop shadow have necessarily to be white or text cannot be read properly.

(2012-09-29, 10:23 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]One more suggestion is an outline around the active textboxes. Maybe?

outline: 1px solid #A0A0A0;

In screenshots you see a focused textarea: "outline" - actually, I wouldn't recommend using outline, choose border instead - color is #afd6ea (the light blue border) and it has a complex box-shadow which returns a sort of glowing effect.
This is beautiful. I'd definitely switch to this upon it's release.
I worked all over October on this theme and followed almost every suggestion you gave me in your comments. I rewrote a lot of code and re-imagined a lot of things: I'm planning to push a new update very soon and probably I will release a beta version in two weeks. Menus and tables are completely new and UI is really different from all other themes out there. This will be a real new experience as someone wanted it to be.

Since I did massive edits to class_page.php file I will release this interface on a per-version basis starting from 1.6.8 through 1.6.9 and 1.8 (hopefully), and I will push it on GitHub to track bugs and requests from users. Stay tuned Smile
An excellent piece of work. Highly appreciated. Big Grin
Looks like some framework is used but whatever it is; its just superb.

+rep.
Here are some previews of the update #2 I'm going to release shortly Smile

[attachment=27620]
[attachment=27621]

Are you ready? Big Grin
Holy cow.
cool! I want to have this Wink
Just one word - awesome!
Damn, this is great piece of work. Definitely looking forward to it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11