MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProjectX: the ACP theme you were looking for, now available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
That could be a solution but actually I completely deleted main.css and class_page.php which were the basis for the Update #1 version I showed you.

Maybe in the future I will release a "ProjectY" or something similar as you suggested JordanMussi, but this isn't my main target right now.
Have you deleted the first one? Because I liked that the most! And would like to have what you have done so far if you are now only making the Update #2
Yeah, I deleted them because ProjectX will be (and actually is) the ACP for my website and I'm going to share it with you. I didn't think the first one would be appreciated more than the last one I'm sorry. I'm going to rebuild it (or I will search for an old backup) and I will release it but not in the near future.
Ah thanks. Smile
One word. WANT.

Seriously though, this is a really nice theme.
Seems right!

realtime search?
mobile theme too?
Free?
(2012-11-06, 05:11 AM)dthiago Wrote: [ -> ]Seems right!

realtime search?
mobile theme too?
Free?

Realtime search is a core feature, at least if you meant ajax powered search.

A mobile theme for ACP is already planned but it will take quite a lot to be developed, therefore I prefer to wait until MyBB 1.8 will be out.

And finally yes, this theme will be free. I already said this in Update #2:

Quote:I finally remind you that this theme will certainly be released for free. I personally hate setting a price for a project appreciated by so many people: I prefer receiving spontaneous donations instead, hoping someone will thank my work offering me a coffee Smile
Any updates with a release date?
(2012-11-10, 02:10 AM)Madness Wrote: [ -> ]Any updates with a release date?

Quote:when it's ready
OMG that ACP is so awesome Toungue i already want to use it.
love your work!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11