MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProjectX: the ACP theme you were looking for, now available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Could you explain what you mean by "LH"? I'm not english, I can't recognize abbreviations very well.
I think he means left-hand menu.

And as far as the 'If it ain't broke' thing:

Instead of trashing someone's efforts why not just report the issue in some reasonable way (screen shots help tremendously) and allow the developer to consider your input?

With respect.
The left hand menu in ProjectX has been replaced with an iconic menu. You may like it or not, but the theme comes with it and I don't plan to change it with a standard side menu, sorry about that.
(2013-01-17, 09:36 PM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]Theres minimal, and there's minimal, some of the text is so light it's barely readable.

I can't see any reason for changing the existing style, it's clear, it's readable, and it works.
It's not broke, so why try to fix it ?

We might as well all be using the default MyBB theme on our front-ends too.

I tried this out and it wasn't really my thing, but I respect that Shade made it and hope that others customize the admin panel to this extent as well. There's nothing wrong with changing things up -- whether the default is broken or not isn't really a good excuse not to try something different.
ProjectX/images/icons/make_default.gif
ProjectX/images/icons/default.gif
just wanted to inform you that this 2 are missing

nice theme, i'm using it
clean and Lovely
That's a known issue I have to face off whenever I get the time to work on it. Sorry about it, but at the moment I'm working on other plugins.

Thank you however for your report.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11