MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProjectX: the ACP theme you were looking for, now available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Actually, it seems like another theme but it isn't. I made a lot of core edits (class_page.php, class_table.php and class_form.php) to suit my needs. E.g., behind the menu there is a complete rewrite of code: "active" class now appears on < li > elements, there's a new < nav > element which gives background and gradient, original structure is broken.

The main problem I'll have into releasing this for you will be core editing: since I can't manage how to use style.php file to include my own structure into core files, I guess I'll need to add a plugin that modifies core files (and/or maybe a Patches .xml file).
(2012-07-11, 01:04 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you guys.

@Jack Clarke: I've got plenty of icons to choose, they're actually not icons but Pictograms (is a scalable font which returns icons depending on CSS :before selector with "content" attribute), just tell me how you'd like to see them Wink

It's the bright colours really. They just don't fit with the rest of the theme. Toungue
Ok, i'll choose more suitable colors Smile
You could use the Patches plugin, maybe.
Yeah, I'm planning in an early beta test stage to release a Patches .xml file to easily import core edits.
Wow, This looks really amazing.. It never really crossed my mine to ever change the ACP. but this does look pretty amazing.
this account control panel is really awesome, when its getting released i want to have it, i love the style Big Grin
I swallowed my gum when I saw the previews. Wow.
Are you ready for new, striking previews? Big Grin
Show us what ya got!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11