MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProjectX: the ACP theme you were looking for, now available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I won't Smile To be honest I would like to release the smallest number of betas before its final release: and this is why its first development is so long. Fixing the maximum number of both graphical and usability bugs helps me a lot when I will have to give support to you, dear users Big Grin

You will be happy to know that I've dramatically reduced the core edits to the strictly necessary. Only 2 functions are being modified and edits are very simple to reproduce in case of MyBB updates. Just wait some days to see it in action on your board.
Great news!
Yay I can't wait until this is fully released, now you just have to make a front-end (like theme but not a admincp theme to match with this admincp theme). Big Grin
As i said to another user, I won't release any front end theme at least in the near future. I'm currently developing a front end theme which is not actually a theme (is something more, I call it "a revolutionary board" just because it has some features never seen even on paid Forum softwares), I will certainly show it to you when it's ready but I won't release it because that will be an exclusive for my Forum (such as a lot of developers' personal plugins which are not released publicly and are available only on their boards).
Just gave the chance to my friends effone and Lowseling to install the first beta earlier than the official release, as I promised. They are both testing eventual bugs and missing icons: also, I'll be very happy if they send a "first impression" review on ProjectX.
(2012-11-16, 10:47 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Just gave the chance to my friends effone and Lowseling to install the first beta earlier than the official release, as I promised. They are both testing eventual bugs and missing icons: also, I'll be very happy if they send a "first impression" review on ProjectX.

Sad
Great work, I love this ACP Theme Smile
Thanks to Lowseling you'll be assisted step-by-step through the theme installation. Also, WebOutfit reported me a lot of bugs I've fixed today, meaning that - hopefully - ProjectX beta 0.1-3 will be sent to MyBB tonight and as soon as the submission will be approved it will be available to download.

I decided to anticipate its release since I fixed the most evident bugs Smile

Just pushed the first beta update to the Mods Site.

@MyBB Staff excuse me if I've put a download link to CloudApp but this is the first time I'm releasing a theme. I've sent the theme to the Mods Site, please change the link in my thread with the one from the Mods Site. Thank you.

We are developing 0.1-5 version of ProjectX, although 0.1-3 is actually in pending approval state and 0.1-4 won't be released publicly.

In this new upcoming version we added a lot of new features to the installation wizard which will boost up dramatically its usability. We are currently testing that all is ok and we'll push the new update ASAP.
ProjectX has been approved (thanks euantor!) and is now available to download in the official release thread.
Wow, it's very beautifle !!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11