MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTwitter Connect 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hi Shade !

As would be possible to decouple the Twitter account with the forum ? I've seen that is present in the MyFacebookConnect plugin.
This is also present in MTC. It has been added in a previous version, so if you have upgraded the plugin and you have a custom theme the replacement pattern might have failed to add this feature: in this case, look at the default templates and copy the unlink button.
(2014-11-09, 05:21 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]This is also present in MTC. It has been added in a previous version, so if you have upgraded the plugin and you have a custom theme the replacement pattern might have failed to add this feature: in this case, look at the default templates and copy the unlink button.

It is a new forum, with the default theme and have the latest version of the plugin without any prior installation.

How I can do?
How i enable Twitter Integration from user profile as in Facebook .
Is it possible to enable this without a consumer key? i'm confused on how to even obtain one if it's free
Read the documentation provided on GitHub. All the steps needed to obtain tokens are written there. They are required as they allows the plugin to successfully communicate with Twitter and authenticate your users. They are free and they are automatically generated when you setup a Twitter application.

@iturdu: it is enabled and cannot be disabled by default. Once you install and set up the plugin, a new item in the menu should appear, but if you are using a custom template you moght need to add it manually.
(2015-01-14, 10:32 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Read the documentation provided on GitHub. All the steps needed to obtain tokens are written there. They are required as they allows the plugin to successfully communicate with Twitter and authenticate your users. They are free and they are automatically generated when you setup a Twitter application.

@iturdu: it is enabled and cannot be disabled by default. Once you install and set up the plugin, a new item in the menu should appear, but if you are using a custom template you moght need to add it manually.

Thank u. Documentation worked good Smile
(2015-01-14, 10:32 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]@iturdu: it is enabled and cannot be disabled by default. Once you install and set up the plugin, a new item in the menu should appear, but if you are using a custom template you moght need to add it manually.

just like below screen shot it does not appear like that on Mybb default theme .
Since the plugin was written following MyFacebook Connect code scheme, if one works the other should work too. I am currently not available for further investigations on this but I am pretty sure it is a problem related to the theme you are using, even if it is the default one. On a clean installation it works fine for what I remember.
ok lets checking the templates what is the problem .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15