MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTwitter Connect 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I have a problem in MyBB 1.8.5 after uploading Mytwconnect  files to my forum.

I have copied the following files & folders:

local images folder   --> images folder in my site
local Inc folder           --> inc folder in my site
Mytwconnect folder --> root folder of mybb
Mytwconnect.php     --> root folder of mybb

When I try to install & activate Mytwconnect it shows this error:

PluginLibrary is missing. Please install it before doing anything else with mytwconnect.

It’s the first time that I install a pluging. I don’t know if this is a correct procedure

Regards

Ok. I've found PluginLibrary library. Its not compatble with MyBB 1.8.5.
I will test anyway

I uploaded the right versionn of PluginLibrary.
Pluging is Configured but when i go to login option, i dont see Twitter Login Option.
Hello!

I install MyTwitter Connect and I no option to configure it.  Huh

[attachment=35078]
Both of you might experience a language error. Are you sure the language files are in your current language folders?
Yes the language files are on the server
There was an error in my language file  Blush
Hello again Shade. Big Grin Im having an issue where when logged in, viewing the usercp that the twitter integration option doesn't show. The facebook and google ones do, but not the twitter. Any idea why that might be?

Thanks!
The latest version of MTC should have fixed that issue. I will investigate, but it's likely you have downloaded an outdated version (use the GitHub one).
(2015-11-25, 12:44 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]The latest version of MTC should have fixed that issue. I will investigate, but it's likely you have downloaded an outdated version (use the GitHub one).

yes, that is exactly the issue. sorry i should have responded that i figured it out once i found your github.
hi shade,

I'm seeing these errors in my nginx log. any idea what's causing them?

2016/01/28 07:01:39 [error] 32417#0: *106515 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function curl_init() in /home/public_html/mytwconnect/src/twitteroauth.php on line 195" while reading response header from upstream, client: 1.1.1.1, server: mysite.com, request: "GET /mytwconnect.php?action=login HTTP/1.1"
It seems like your server does not have curl installed. MTC needs curl.
(2016-01-28, 09:50 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like your server does not have curl installed. MTC needs curl.

ah, I did just move servers a few weeks ago.

thanks, I installed php5-curl! I'll keep an eye on the logs now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15