MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTwitter Connect 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hi
My mybb versione 1.8.7 and plugins got error Sad

Fatal error: Call to a member function build_codebuttons_editor() on a non-object in /xxx/xxx/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 3217

functions.php this code
i use @martec editor ruin
$codeinsert = $page->build_codebuttons_editor($bind, $editor_language, $smilies); 

how i can fix?
This is not related to MyTwitter Connect. I can't help.
but this error mytwitter connect error.i cant login twitter account.
When click on login with twitter :
Fatal error : Call to a member function
build_codebuttons_editor()
on a non-object in /home/ taleemixyz/public_html/
inc/functions.php on line 3217
Again, this is not related to MyTwitter Connect, although it might be caused by the hooks system improperly loaded into the plugin. You can comment out all the $plugins->run_hook() calls in the plugin's file and see if that works.
hey shade can i have support?
when i click the link http://poeja.web.id/mytwconnect.php?action=login it's give me an error in forum?
what should i do?
Please open a new thread on MyBBoost in the appropriate forum to receive support.
I want to register at your forum, but it's to hard because i access your forum using mobile phone
1. The image verification doesn't show up
2. Input for password and email only 1(must 2 with confirmation)

Your theme is good, but hard to access it by mobile, so what u suggest?
Access it from a PC, or register using a social network.
(2015-03-13, 06:34 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]This was an incompatibility issue with "Default Avatar" plugin which was patched in the latest version (2.1).

I'm getting the same error when using Default Avatar, and I'm running MyTwitter Connect 2.1. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,
D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15