MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTwitter Connect 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
MyTwitter Connect 2.1 is out

A new version of MyTwitter Connect is available. This release doesn't fix any bugs and doesn't add new functionalities, but adds compatibility to MyBB 1.8.

To upgrade, simply run the update script that will show up when you upload the new files.
So if I want to disable the plugin but still allow members to login if they have already connected using Twitter which ones would the settings be?

I dislike having to handle my user base over at third-party sites.
There isn't such an option yet. May be a possible addition to the next update. Please open an issue on the Bug Tracker on the Mods Site.
This is not working .
Say something more maybe? I am here to help, but saying "This is not working" won't help you.
(2014-09-11, 08:42 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Say something more maybe? I am here to help, but saying "This is not working" won't help you.

where i found login with twitter on index page after installing plugin ?
MyTwitter Connect tries to add a link in your header_welcomeblock_guest template, using a search and replace pattern. If you are using a custom theme, it will probably fail. In this case, you will need to add the link manually: read the documentation and add it.
(2014-09-11, 09:20 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]MyTwitter Connect tries to add a link in your header_welcomeblock_guest template, using a search and replace pattern. If you are using a custom theme, it will probably fail. In this case, you will need to add the link manually: read the documentation and add it.

Thanks For Your Reply . i will try to follow the instructions . Am using default theme of mybb 1.8
When i Click On Login With Twitter I found This Error : An Unknown Error Has Occured .
Can you create MySteam Connect?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15