MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTwitter Connect 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Something missing?

Warning [2] require(/home/cryptoc/public_html/admin/modules/config/mytwconnect.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 572 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.4.24 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/index.php 572 errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 572 require

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/cryptoc/public_html/admin/modules/config/mytwconnect.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cryptoc/public_html/admin/index.php on line 572

Also there is is no admin/modules/config/mytwconnect.php file in your Folder.

This is forum. http://cryptocoinboard.org
Yeah right. Download and upload to your server the new inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php from GitHub, it has a fix for this.
(2014-01-18, 11:48 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah right. Download and upload to your server the new inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php from GitHub, it has a fix for this.

I got some error Sad

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given - Line: 331 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 5.4.24 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 	331 	array_filter
/inc/class_plugins.php 	101 	myfbconnect_global
/global.php 	101 	pluginSystem->run_hooks
/mytwconnect.php 	11 	require_once
Warning [2] implode(): Invalid arguments passed - Line: 331 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 5.4.24 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 	331 	implode
/inc/class_plugins.php 	101 	myfbconnect_global
/global.php 	101 	pluginSystem->run_hooks
/mytwconnect.php 	11 	require_once

Check it, http://cryptocoinboard.org
I will update to the 2.0 version.
Thanks!
I have an error when I try to login, after login succesfully page, the URL is becoming www.mydomain.com/www.mydomain.com. And it shows 404 error page. How to fix it? Smile
I am having trouble getting the MyTwitter Connect plugin to work and I was hoping for some advice. After uploading the files and installing & activating the plugin, all I see in the settings section is a blank box at the bottom with "16 Settings". Nothing is showing up to allow me to configure the plugin. All permissions are correct and the language is set to the default of English (American).

Any tips would be appreciated. The MyFacebook Connect is working correctly.
Use this lang file: https://github.com/Shade-/MyTwitter-Conn...t.lang.php

(you probably have an older one)
No, I cloned the plugin from git. I have tried the link you suggested, but to no avail. I see the same results.

Edit: Seeing the same effect with MyGoogle+ connect - again, cloned from github. "(21 Settings)" showing at the bottom of settings with no ability to control them.
Ohhh yeah I've messed up with lang names during the update. I will push a new update asap.
MyTwitter Connect 2.0.1 is out
What's new?
Some critical bugfixes which prevented the plugin's settings to show up correctly.
Changelog
  • Fixed many typos in the language files that I forgot to update in the first release, which leaded to the leak of settings in the ACP (thus the plugin won't properly work);
  • Addressed an error in the error manager which prevented the full friendly error to be shown (thanks nenuadrian)
Where to download?
Download the new files from the Mods Site when its available or from GitHub instead.
How to upgrade from any older version?
The migration from any older version of the plugin is easy thanks to the dedicated updater included in the package. Just upload the new files to your FTP and run the upgrade script as described in the official documentation.
This release does not affect anything in the update process, but running the script is required to update the version in your board's cache. You will be asked to do so when you upload the new files.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15