MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTwitter Connect 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Working perfectly on our forum http://interference.org.uk/forum/

Thanks Smile
Glad you got it working Smile

I shall remind all of you that I am accepting donations (no one has donated me a buck yet). A small amount of money can motivate me into putting my efforts on my plugins which are free and have been downloaded over 10,000 times already. You can donate clicking here. Thank you.
How would I change what twitter account my mybb account is integrated with?
UserCP > Twitter integration > Unlink. Then connect with whatever account you want.
(2014-06-06, 02:00 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]UserCP > Twitter integration > Unlink. Then connect with whatever account you want.

Thanks, for some reason my Twitter integration menu isnt showing up, my facebook one however is.

Any ideas what could be the problem?
Find in /inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php:

global $settings;

if ($settings['mytwconnect_enabled']) {

Replace with:

global $mybb;

if ($mybb->settings['mytwconnect_enabled']) {
Thanks Shade it now appears, however I seem to be having problems signing in on twitter. Mybb sends me to this page: https://api.twitter.com/oauth/authenticate

And it doesn't seem to send me on after signing in. :/
Please be more specific. That link is used to authenticate you against Twitter and it should redirect you back to your board if your Twitter Application configuration is correct.
(2014-06-06, 07:26 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Please be more specific. That link is used to authenticate you against Twitter and it should redirect you back to your board if your Twitter Application configuration is correct.

When I go to the twitter integration section on user cp: "Click here to link your account with your Twitter's one" it sends me to my sites error page with "An unknown error has occurred." The link is: "/usercp.php?action=twlink"
It means you haven't configured properly your Twitter App.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15