MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTwitter Connect 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
The MyConnect serie is complete. However, I am currently developing MyBridge which features 25+ social networks integration: Steam is supported. The plugin will be paid though.

@iturdu: it may mean that your host does not allow cURL connections. Contact your host and ask them to enable cURL.
(2014-10-01, 02:48 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]The MyConnect serie is complete. However, I am currently developing MyBridge which features 25+ social networks integration: Steam is supported. The plugin will be paid though.

@iturdu: it may mean that your host does not allow cURL connections. Contact your host and ask them to enable cURL.

My Hosting support Curl connections .
What is the problem ?
It may be related to the cURL configuration then. Most probably, it doesn't support external or persisting connections.
I have just installed this plugin and added everything as it should be. When i click on login with twitter it takes me to this page:

http://www.tvblizz.com/%7B$mybb-%3Esettings%5B%27bburl%27%5D%7D/mytwconnect.php?action=login

Which my forum then shows a 404 not found. can anyoen help please?
Hi

I have installed you fbconnect and twitter connct plugin on my mybb 1.8 forum and when signing in using twitter it goes so fas as enter a specific email address on the profile page and then comes up with this error:

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 2
Query:
UPDATE mybb_users SET avatar='http://www.tvblizz.com/images/avatars/noavaatar.png', avatardimensions='84|84', avatartype='remote' WHERE uid =

This also has the same effect when using fb connect.

I have also noticed that the users when using these plugins dont appear on the newest member join on the bottom of the forum.

Hope someone can help

Thanks
Steve

MySQL version 5.5.37-cll
PHP version 5.5.17
Apache version 2.4.10
This is a known incompatibility with a third party plugin. Although I tent to support external plugins, I am currently studying medicine and I'm busy as hell so I can't help you editing the other plugins. Default Avatar is responsible for that. The lastest member issue hasn't been reported yet so I'll look into it whenever I get a little bit of spare time.
Ok thanks. The plugin works perfect other than these two things.

I have turned off the sync avatar on both twitter and facebook plugins. I will test it then and come back with an update.

thanks
please change images/collapse.gif to images/collapse.png (gif is not used anymore in mybb 1.8 and the image is missing in user cp setting). It is same for mygoogle and myfacebook connect
I am having issues where I have all 3 plugins installed, and it only shows facebook and lines where the others should be.
This is a language file issue. Ensure to have the language files correctly uploaded to the correct folders. Alternatively, you can change the displayed text editing your header_welcomeblock_guest template, replacing the corresponding language variables ({$lang->myXXconnect_login}, XX --> tw for Twitter, gp for Google+) with the text you want to display. You can even display an image.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15