MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Web Hosting Discussion 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2019-04-22, 02:35 PM)New Rogernomics Wrote: [ -> ]such as a free SSL

Just want to make the point that if a host isn't willing to offer you the ability to get a free SSL (which is legitimately free for them as well as you), you really should not be hosting with them.
[Image: 1-new-cheapest-hosting-for-beginners.png]

You can check my comparison from famous Hosting to the one I'm recommending
here: https://mrdangem.com/1-new-cheapest-host...this-2019/
I've been using this services for my forum for almost 3 years.

Also please check out there latest promotional ads.

[Image: cpanel-shared-hosting-rank-host-copy-png.7015]
Click here for more information.
(2019-08-22, 08:12 AM)mrdangem Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1-new-cheapest-hosting-for-beginners.png]

You can check my comparison from famous Hosting to the one I'm recommending
here: https://mrdangem.com/1-new-cheapest-host...t-hosting/

I've been using this services for my forum for almost 3 years.

Also please check out there latest promotional ads.

[Image: cpanel-shared-hosting-rank-host-copy-png.7008]
Click here for more information.

Technically, that is a deceptive ad.

It is actually $15.60 USD annually, which breaks down to $1.30 PER MONTH, not annually.

All three of their stated plans use the same wording, but it is deceptive because nothing is said about those plans must be paid 12 months in advance in order to take advantage of the low pricing. 

Rank Host needs to stop those ads and fix the advertising with the corrected pricing and wording of the ads.
(2019-08-22, 11:12 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Technically, that is a deceptive ad.
It is actually $15.60 USD annually, which breaks down to $1.30 PER MONTH, not annually.

All three of their stated plans use the same wording, but it is deceptive because nothing is said about those plans must be paid 12 months in advance in order to take advantage of the low pricing. 

Rank Host needs to stop those ads and fix the advertising with the corrected pricing and wording of the ads.

I have updated it now sir.. I made the banner, I really thought that the pricing for hosting is already common and my previous banner is understandable. My bad sir. I'm sorry.

I'm pretty sure if someone is really interested they will check the article I made, and in that article I explained everything and the comparison to other big hosting company as well. Smile https://mrdangem.com/1-new-cheapest-host...this-2019/
I don't see any comparison article ?
It will be good if you can share stats of the results Smile
(2019-08-23, 06:52 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see any comparison article ?
It will be good if you can share stats of the results Smile
My bad its a wrong link sir, here is the correct one: https://mrdangem.com/1-new-cheapest-host...this-2019/

can you tell me your opinion in that article of mine sir?
Oh my great good lord.

1) Hostgator oversell. Something fierce.
2) 1and1 is a domain registrar; I'd advise against hosting with them.

All you've done is aggregate the top several results in google, put the least possible effort into your blog post and called it a comparison.
(2019-08-23, 09:30 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my great good lord.

1) Hostgator oversell. Something fierce.
2) 1and1 is a domain registrar; I'd advise against hosting with them.

All you've done is aggregate the top several results in google, put the least possible effort into your blog post and called it a comparison.

Can you explain it a little bit sir? I really want to make some improvements especially in making serious comparison.
(2019-08-23, 09:30 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]2) 1and1 is a domain registrar; I'd advise against hosting with them.

Have you checked ionos recently?
(2019-08-23, 10:07 AM)mrdangem Wrote: [ -> ]Can you explain it a little bit sir? I really want to make some improvements especially in making serious comparison.

Stop calling me sir.

That's just it - you haven't made a serious comparison. To do that, you'd have to outlay cost, sign up to each host, actually use them and then come up with an unbiased view as to why they're worthwhile to use rather than spewing out a post that compares literally nothing other than price and expecting people to be happy with it.

A blog has to provide worth to the people reading it. What yours did, was make me scroll looking for something that could be remotely considered a comparison.

(2019-08-23, 11:13 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked ionos recently?

Owned by the same company; still wouldn't host with them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13