MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Web Hosting Discussion 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Alex I need about 30GB of bandwidth. I mean cost wise small orange becomes a lot. I want it for www.tweakbytes.com
I've only been using Digital Ocean for the night, so I can't recommend it or anything, but after all of the positive reviews I've read, I can see why. I'm having a great time with DO already.
Thx for this post Smile
(2014-01-19, 10:44 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]I've only been using Digital Ocean for the night, so I can't recommend it or anything, but after all of the positive reviews I've read, I can see why. I'm having a great time with DO already.

DO provide a great service for definite. They're one of my main go-to hosts.
Host: Servint.com
Plan: Essential VPS ($49/mo, unmetered for this plan, 60GB HDD, 1.5GB Ram guaranteed, 4 IP, RAID 10, WHM/cpanel, free off server backups daily)
Types of hosting offered: Everything, they are a full data center, not a reseller
Sites Hosted: communityplugins.com, thecheesecakekitchen.com, vitostuxedos.com, obliviongamers.com
Review: Not a reseller so awesome up time and support. Competitive price for someone wanting to resell or run a shared setup like I am. Managed support, good customer portal, flexible
Added.
Host: asmallorange.com
Plan: Level 2 Cloud VPS
Types of hosting offered: Shared, VPS, Dedicated
Sites Hosted: N/A
Review: Been with them a month, 30usd a month which is about 18 pound not had one problem and they also chuck in a free cpanel license on the plan. High speeds, I get 3 IPs and a really nice control panel/
What do you think about hosting24?
Ive thought to order on black friday.
It's already up there, but I thought i'd say: T1Hosting is great.
Does anyone run into issues with email limits for any of the shared hosting companies mentioned here?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13