MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revolution gaming [Dark theme] 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Still not working...I'm not sure if I did something wrong, but now it's back to being huge
[Image: bad1337b1124499fbcf7a7dd6c19209e.png]
Reupload the theme and send me a temp admin acccount.
(2015-02-07, 09:21 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Reupload the theme and send me a temp admin acccount.

Sent you a PM.
That's a pretty clean theme, it looks nice too.
How could I put my own theme there using the sizes: 1920x1080p?
I still want help putting the default image there, but I just wanted an answer for future reference so I wouldn't have to bug you later haha!

EDIT: I sent you another PM regarding the temp account iAndrew.
I just checked your images location, your logo was leading to images/yoursite/logo/n/a

Your logo link should be images/revo/logo.png
(2015-02-08, 02:22 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]I just checked your images location, your logo was leading to images/yoursite/logo/n/a

Your logo link should be images/revo/logo.png

No i did that on purpose so the image would go away haha...uploading the files again..I reinstalled skin as images/revolution
You'll have to install the .xml which I'm sure you have access to haha

So i kind of fixed it.
But there's an error image and the image is repeating....you're temp admin account is still up, could you help me fix it?
[Image: 8578ef114670ec3185bf1e91b1c3f854.png]
Andrew temp admin details are same...My image is fixed now, but looks bad. If I made my own would I upload it to replace logo.png? Logo.png is the part that says "Revolution Gaming, the source for game news". I don't have an image or I don't know where it is, yet the the shooter character is there. How would I replace it altogether? Would I just upload logo.png, and it would replace everything? I want the answer to that question AND i still need help on the site haha. I appreciate your help Smile
Yes, make a new logo.png and replace the one already in there. have you added repeat-y to your header image remove it and put no-repeat.
(2015-02-09, 10:53 PM)Itsasmileee Wrote: [ -> ]Andrew temp admin details are same...My image is fixed now, but looks bad. If I made my own would I upload it to replace logo.png? Logo.png is the part that says "Revolution Gaming, the source for game news". I don't have an image or I don't know where it is, yet the the shooter character is there. How would I replace it altogether? Would I just upload logo.png, and it would replace everything? I want the answer to that question AND i still need help on the site haha. I appreciate your help Smile

No, this theme actually uses two separate images for the header. There's images/revolution/bfbg.jpg and then there's images/revolution/logo.png

bfbg.jpg is the "background" of the header container, which is the image that includes the shooter person by default. I've modified that on my edit of the theme accordingly. If you want to change the entire thing, you'd need to edit this one plus logo.png.

logo.png is a alpha-transparent text graphic that uses alpha channels for the text to render properly on the background without those nasty white/black/whatever-color outlines, good for fonts and font styles that uses shadows and the like. That's what you would edit to change to the text you want to display.

iAndrew, I just want to say this theme is bloody brilliant. Thank you for such an amazing theme; I've just upgraded to MyBB 1.8, and this theme is the one I went with. ... Though I've had to make a few minor modifications to it myself to make it appeal visually better. For example, "invisible" posts (Ones that aren't approved) had pretty much the same background and looks as non-invisible posts. I've modified that to this to make it easier to see at-a-glance.. Regardless, keep up the amazing work dude. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43