MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revolution gaming [Dark theme] 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
(2015-11-24, 09:49 PM)GWAVE Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Andrew,

If you view the site on mobile, or if you have a smaller resolution such as an older PC, then the sidebar goes up ABOVE the forums rather than staying next to them.

Any idea on what I can add so that the sidebar stays next to the forums?

Thanks

This free version wasn't made or even tested for mobiles or tablets.
I do have a responsive version on my site that works for mobiles and tablets, link is in my signature.
(2014-12-31, 01:37 PM)Spizy Wrote: [ -> ]@zasmoker & @geazy, You can edit your sidebar by going to: Templates & Styles - Templates - Revolution Template - Index Page Templates - Index:
  • To change the name of the sidebar change "Thread Title" To anything you like.
  • To edit the sidebar, replace "Trow content here", with any text/code you'd like.
  • Want more then two sidebars? Just copy and paste the first code under the rest of the sidebar codes within your index theme.
  • To delete the sidebar completely, just delete this code from your index template, or see the code for "Index Without Sidebar" At the bottom.

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead">
<div class="float_left"><strong>Thread Title</strong></div> 
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
Trow content here
</td>
</tr>
</table>
  <br />  

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead">
<div class="float_left"><strong>Thread Title</strong></div> 
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
Trow content here
</td>
</tr>
</table>
  <br />

If you want the Original Index Template:

With Sidebars:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
    lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body id="forums">
{$header}
<div class="side" style="float: right; width: 23%">

<tr>
<td class="thead">
<div class="float_left"><strong>Thead Title</strong></div> 
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
Trow content here
</td>
</tr>
</table>
  <br />  

<tr>
<td class="thead">
<div class="float_left"><strong>Thead Title</strong></div> 
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
Trow content here
</td>
</tr>
</table>
  <br />  

</div>
<div class="forum" style="float: left; width: 76%;">{$forums}</div>
{$boardstats}
<br class="clear" />
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

Without Sidebars:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
    lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body id="forums">
{$header}
<div class="side" style="float: right; width: 23%">
</div>
<div class="forum" style="float: left; width: 76%;">{$forums}</div>
{$boardstats}
<br class="clear" />
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

@Root Dalez, I don't know much about that plugin, or what your specific issue is, but maybe you can try a few of these links to help you color your usernames!

@Zetobyte, your forums look really cool btw! Great job, and difference!

Hello, I followed your instructions correctly and removed sidebars totally.

But, my site is not centered. And it is a problem for me, can you help me with that?
[Image: ySTnCRw.jpg]
what is your site link?
(2015-11-28, 03:49 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]what is your site link?

Um, my site is not registerable now  but I will create one account for you
Name : Test
Pass : test123

Adress : melezkampi.com

Edit :

I've found my problem, but I don't know how to solve it. I guess, that bar which looks like the longest one in the image is preventing auto-bordering (kind of something like that I dunno)

Do you know how can I fix that?
[Image: 1xIxGY0.jpg]
Hey. I am using your theme, it looks pretty dope tbh.
I only have one issue, even after deleting bfbg.jpg the damn header remains the same! After replacing it like 5 times nothing changes?! How do I change it?
My website is: vanguard-cm.org

Thanks.
(2015-12-07, 06:12 PM)Leks1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. I am using your theme, it looks pretty dope tbh.
I only have one issue, even after deleting bfbg.jpg the damn header remains the same! After replacing it like 5 times nothing changes?! How do I change it?
My website is: vanguard-cm.org

Thanks.

clear your browser cache
Yeah Im back again seeking for some help.
If you look on my website, the banner looks okay at 1920x1080 resolution, but not on others.
Is there a way to make the banner adjust and keep the ratio?
Thanks.
Where could i find the part to make the topnav position fixed so it would be fixed when you scroll the page?
Where do i change the css for banner?
(2015-12-12, 04:24 PM)Leks1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Im back again seeking for some help.
If you look on my website, the banner looks okay at 1920x1080 resolution, but not on others.
Is there a way to make the banner adjust and keep the ratio?
Thanks.

Use a bigger image, 1920x1080 is more than enough tho

(2016-01-08, 03:45 PM)sale365vn Wrote: [ -> ]Where could i find the part to make the topnav position fixed so it would be fixed when you scroll the page?

Themes > Revolution > revolution.css
Edit .menu

(2016-01-25, 02:00 PM)Apex505 Wrote: [ -> ]Where do i change the css for banner?

Replace bfbg.jpg with your own image
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43