MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revolution gaming [Dark theme] 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Themes > Revo > new.css
Look for .stposts and add min-height: 254px;

f067 is a FA icon from here
http://fontawesome.io/cheatsheet/

.postbit_buttons a.postbit_reputation_add span:before {
content: "\f067";
Yeah, but i changed that icon, already to thumbup, but didnt changed that + to thumbup. is that right place to change it? because dont work for me.

.postbit_buttons a.postbit_reputation_add span:before {
content: "\f087";
}

this is what i add. And nothing changes ... and saved and all premissions are given. dont know what to do? for you it's working?

i tried delete all that line with .postbit_buttons and nothing changed at all... lolz. i dont know, why they dont wanna work ;D

OUH soory mate. i was just a fool. I needed to change that postbit buttons also on new css... thanks a lot. now is all working Smile

Just need to solve that problem with that post when you writing in here. here is image - http://i66.tinypic.com/14sno78.jpg cant change that color. Just dont wanna change, all font colors what i found put on white. nothing...... i dont know . did you know how to change that>?

Ok i did that. i think all what i needed to do is just rebuild cache, but strange, i rebuilded user groups not css files. lol. thanks all is working now.

Ouh. Soryy... i forget about one thing. How to make latest threads, what we can see on index. be only 5? 10 is to much... in latest activitys bar.
;D thanks.
Hey have new problem made mistake deleated index.php file, and now i added it again, and i dont have latest activity in right side in index.php how can i get it back? Big Grin I need default one. with latest activity ;D

And in portal.php how to make only seen threads like portfolio?
Install a new copy then rename it.
Copy paste the index into your index template.
Yeah that already did, just how to change portal.php to show only threads i wanna show to people or content? now it's showing all new what is in site. Even if i made annoucment or just rules. All is showing. all portfolios and welcome threads. ;D I wanna to show only portfolios or content what i wanna to put in my homepage. Like some comp winner picture or something.
Edit what you want removed or shown here.

ACP > Configuration > Portal Settings.
tHank you, all working fine. Smile Superb. work. thank you, gonna change colors for your theme, hope you dont mind gonna leave your copyrights of course. One of the best designs for mybb dark skins. Just wanna add some colors for forum. ;D
Maybe if that not to hard for you, you can tell how to add slideshow in header? for 3 header images in your revo style?

And is there option to change latest activity threads shown? it's showing 10, i wanna see only 5. Thanks!
I am not sure what is the point of being not responsive in this era where smartphones are quite prevalent.
Hey there,

I just created a forum with mybb and your template but if you have a look on my forum you will see that "
Latest activity" is not aligned with "Custom Gaming". How can I do that ?

Forum Link: http://custom-gaming.com/forum/

Second question How do I change the colors of the navigation bar (background and text color) ? -> Solved

Is there a possibility to add a "button" somewhere ? sidebar/top bar ... doesn`t really matter.
If yes can you tell my how to do that by an exampe (Name=Test and Link=custom-gaming.com)

Is there a possibility to remove the sidebar ? It doesn't look really good on mobile devices and I am thinking of weather I should keep or not

Thank you very much I really love your theme Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43