MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revolution gaming [Dark theme] 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
The image i used is 1920x1080 i think, you can use any size.
i love this theme! tvm iAndrew Smile
Great looking theme, I love the banner. Looks perfect for a gaming forum.
Really like the theme. Hats off to iAndrew. I have been doing some searching on the member profile tabs. I have been unsuccessful at getting them to work. Maybe due to an invalid path? Not sure. Have been knocking my head against a wall on this one. I have noticed the newest stable does not implement the tabs. However the code for the tabs is still there. Any light shed upon this subject would be greatly appreciated. 

mybb ver 1.8.4
(2015-03-08, 04:24 PM)Blastermaster Wrote: [ -> ]Really like the theme. Hats off to iAndrew. I have been doing some searching on the member profile tabs. I have been unsuccessful at getting them to work. Maybe due to an invalid path? Not sure. Have been knocking my head against a wall on this one. I have noticed the newest stable does not implement the tabs. However the code for the tabs is still there. Any light shed upon this subject would be greatly appreciated. 

mybb ver 1.8.4

Just went for a simpler look. can still use the old version tho from a previous version.

Send me your forum link if they ain't working for you and I'll take a look.
(2015-03-11, 11:32 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-08, 04:24 PM)Blastermaster Wrote: [ -> ]Really like the theme. Hats off to iAndrew. I have been doing some searching on the member profile tabs. I have been unsuccessful at getting them to work. Maybe due to an invalid path? Not sure. Have been knocking my head against a wall on this one. I have noticed the newest stable does not implement the tabs. However the code for the tabs is still there. Any light shed upon this subject would be greatly appreciated. 

mybb ver 1.8.4

Just went for a simpler look. can still use the old version tho from a previous version.

Send me your forum link if they ain't working for you and I'll take a look.

Currently the profile tabs code has been removed from member_profile templates. I can implement again. I could not get it to show up right with a stock version of older themes. Just showed the tabs as links. Which if I recall its not pointing to the .css somewhere. Normally in header_include. However the tabs <script> is embedded in the member profile template. My installation is not in the root directory. I am thinking that may have something to do with it. Just unclear of where to look. Or how to address it. Thank you for your reply I know you have many projects going on.

Added: I have currently enabled a stock older version of the theme select able in the footer theme selector to show my issue.
Just installed an older version with tabs and it works fine, try disable all your plugins and test it.

Your site gives me a 404 Not Found error when browsing for jquery-ui.js
(2015-03-12, 06:25 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed an older version with tabs and it works fine, try disable all your plugins and test it.

Your site gives me a 404 Not Found error when browsing for jquery-ui.js

lol, thank you. I was running around a bush that was not there. Added jquery-ui.js to revolution folder. I seen 
jquery-ui.css and must have over looked that .js was missing. Was not until just now I pulled up source and did some digging. Live and learn! Thank you for pointing that out.
I like the theme. Thank you so much for this.

However, the footer looks fine on the Index Page but when I go to other pages, it looks like this;
[Image: cE9FOz7.jpg]

The bottom part isn't right, anyway that you could fix it?

You can fix it by looking like this;
[Image: Y8d5kei.jpg]
Or something like that.

Thanks again for the theme.
Because you've edited it and removed a </div> somewhere, can tell by the copyright.

It works fine for me on every page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43