MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBlog v1.1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
As mentioned quite a few times in this thread: The edit/delete permissions are the same as the write article permissions. So every member who can write an article can also edit/delete articles. The permission for writing an article is located in the acp, "2" is the usual ID for registered users.
Thank you. That is very unfortunate. Sad Looks like I'll go back to plugin hunting! Thank you Jones H! This was the closest yet to what we were looking for! Keep up the good work!
I can't activate it for some unknown reason Sad
Is there any error? A white page? Which PHP Version are you using?
I installed this plugin and its great, Thanks! On my forums I am using guest to post new threads and reply to new threads using their username and image verification. How can I add that to the blog? Meaning when I post a new blog (administrators only) guest can reply or comment but need to enter a username and image verification for spam purposes. The reason I am doing open guest posting is because a lot of people don't like to register and do all that work I know it only takes few seconds but I prefer this way.
MyBBlog isn't build for that, however I'll add it to my todo list.
Hello!

When I want to remove Myblog I have an error message  Huh

Fatal error: Class 'JB_Core' not found in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T7062/forum/inc/plugins/mybblog.php on line 50
What exactly are you doing? Deactivating, Uninstalling or simply removing the files? Have you removed/modified any files? Which version are you using?
Activer  ou  désinstallation  provoque  une  erreur  un message

When I activate it

Quote:Fatal error: Class 'JB_Core' not found in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T7062/forum/inc/plugins/mybblog.php on line 50

When I want to uninstall it

Quote:Fatal error: Class 'JB_Core' not found in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T7062/forum/inc/plugins/mybblog.php on line 55

MyBBlog  (1.1)
forgot to mention if you can add option for guest to add username when adding a comment and also option to turn on/off comments per blog posting. thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16