MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBlog v1.1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Please help me
Hey!

I have a question to this. We installed your plugin and it works great. We played a little bit with the templates and it's nearly perfect for our needs.

But we have a question: Is it possible to use more than one tag by searching? We already changed the link, so it looks like ?action=tag&tag=OPTION1+OPTION2+OPTION3

Is there a possibility to search after posts which include all of these tags? Not only one or two but all tags?

Do you have an idea for this?

Regards
May-Britt
And another question: We used it as smaller entries. Is it possible to put in sides? Like after 16 articles, there's a Page 1, 2 , 3 etc? Smile
I was wondering if you could add attachment in the box for the articles and also if its possiable to get this to show on the index with an image and link at the top??
Unfortunately I don't have the time to add new features atm so adding attachments isn't possible (and likely won't be as it's quite some work with the attachment system used in MyBB).
The link on the index: Do you mean a menu point? You can edit the header template to do that, however the exact code depends on the theme you're using.
We had it on Github too Wink
(2016-05-12, 08:41 PM)JonesĀ H Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I don't have the time to add new features atm so adding attachments isn't possible (and likely won't be as it's quite some work with the attachment system used in MyBB).
The link on the index: Do you mean a menu point? You can edit the header template to do that, however the exact code depends on the theme you're using.

OK that isĀ understandable.
I just installed the plug in and it seems great but a huge disadvantage is that everyone who can write an article can delete any article they feel like. When you have a big community there would always be people who want to ruin the forum .

So there is no way for people to write an article but only admins can delete it ?

Or at least admins to know who deleted the articles?
Yeah, that's one of the many things I plan to change but as mentioned somewhere above uni came up so I don't have time to do anything atm.
My members are really enjoying this plug-in, thank you.
Just one small issue:

On the blog index, it shows the newest articles first, which is just what we want. But if you click on a tag, it shows them from oldest to newest: http://whimsicalwanderings.net/mybblog.p...=MMLF-Blog

Is there any way to change this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16