MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBlog v1.1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Is there to rename the mybblog.php to something else? It may be used to replace my portal.php. I already attempted to with no success so far.
You'd need to search through all files (especially the ones in the modules folder) and replace all links to mybblog.php
(2014-11-23, 06:18 PM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]You'd need to search through all files (especially the ones in the modules folder) and replace all links to mybblog.php

I actually tried that. Then the page itself is just blank white and nothing is there. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling it as well.
Have you also looked through the templates?
A white page is usually an indicator for php errors while display errors is deactivated. That'd mean that you likely also removed a ", ) or ;
@Jones, since php 5.2 is unsupported hope 5.3.2 will do, thats what am using
PHP 5.3.x should work - I've only tested it with the latest 5.3 release, but afair the class constructs I'm using were added in 5.3.0
Ok, have installed and activated it, how do I start creating the blog post.
Goto http://yoursite.com/mybblog.php and you should see a bar at the top with a link "Write Article" - click on it and you'll see the form to write an article.
Works fine, thanks
I was expecting abit more. Sadly not gonna use this.

Would be better if blog entries and comments would count to the total posts/thread of the forum.
And i was hoping the plugin gives you the ability to select a forum or give the forum id, so it only changes the style of a forum into a blog kind.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16