MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBlog v1.1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2014-11-28, 09:01 PM)k1R@ Wrote: [ -> ]Would be better if blog entries and comments would count to the total posts/thread of the forum.
And i was hoping the plugin gives you the ability to select a forum or give the forum id, so it only changes the style of a forum into a blog kind.
That sounds more like you want to use a specific forum as blog (like we did here at the beginning). You should look into forum specific styles then - create a substyle of your main one, add a new stylesheet (don't change the existing ones) where you overwrite all classes related to threads/forum listing like you want and apply that style to the "blog" forum. I doubt that any plugin can do it better.
I dont get that. xD
You can force a specific style for forums - from what you wrote it sounds that you want to use one forum as blog but with a different style, which you could do with those forum specific styles.
I just want to use the blog style on my news forum, but with post, thread(blog entry) counting, not the whole forum as blog. If i got you right now.
Even though. i still do not understand how you mean that all. (My knowledge with mybb is not very advanced)
Hi

I want to add blocks in blog page how can I do that
What "blocks"? MyBB and MyBBlog don't have any kind of "blocks". If you want to edit any templates: they are located in the "MyBBlog Templates" group.
Thank you
Hi

I want to add sidebar in mybb blog please post php code
What sidebar? Also this is more a thing you should ask the author of your sidebar instead of me.
Cool plugin :thumbsup:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16