MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBlog v1.1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Try using the version from GitHub.
thanks jones seemed to have worked.

only issue i have found so far is any user can edit anyone else's blog post when you navigate to the commenting page - please advise.

testforum - http://erebos-syndicate.com
username Guest01 pass Test01

please verify

thanks
has anyone else fixed this problem? would really like to use this blog on my forum.

thanks
The blog is designed that everyone who can write a blog post can also edit blog posts. There's no (easy) way to change that behavior.
How can I make the blog page the homepage of my website?
Here is a translation in french. It only contains the language file, in the good structure.
really miss the demo site Sad

(2015-03-27, 08:04 PM)inertia0 Wrote: [ -> ]testforum - http://erebos-syndicate.com
username Guest01 pass Test01

please verify

thanks

It does not work
I'm confused with this. Do i need to click it? I think mybblog is ok now.

Is there any other way to access the blog other than domain.com/mybblog.php? Or i have really to tell my members that they have to type it to access it? How can i make the blogs to be seen at the frontpage even just a link?  thank you

MyBBlog (1.1)

Adds a simple blog to your forum
You've uploaded a new version of this plugin which requires some changes! Please run an upgrade.

Created by Jones

I am OT but may i know what did mybb website use to create their home page or may i say the whole site except for the "community"/forum? Is't also a blog? thanks
Any help?
Sorry, wasn't at home the last three days... Remember that we all help in our free time without any payments.

You can simply add a link wherever you want on your forum - in a thread, in the header menu, in your footer etc... Where exactly depends on your theme. A link looks like this:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/mybblog.php">Blog</a>

The website here is a normal static website which simply has the same design as the forum has.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16