MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBlog v1.1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
It's not compatible with php7 ( on 1.8.8 )
Are there plans to change it so that it will work?
Don't know whether I'll find enough time to do so as I've different priorities right now. However I doubt it's a major change so probably I'll take a look later today.
Can members create blogs, or just admins? But I'd also need PHP 7 support. Sad
It's in the settings zoldos where you can give up who can create a blog.
Members can, and so are the admins, mods and even guest if want Smile
(2016-11-01, 07:39 PM)johnnyvang Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the settings zoldos where you can give up who can create a blog.
Members can, and so are the admins, mods and even guest if want Smile

Cool! But no PHP 7 support as of yet?
No not yet.
Can't update it as i wait on a update from Jones H
In php5 it works but with 7 you get the error as i show in the attachment.
That's only on the blog page, the users profile also shows a error but i dont have a scren shot from that one.
Have disabled the blog untill the update is released Smile
I'll wait too, looks like a cool plugin. Thanks for the info! Big Grin
The warning could be disabled temporarily as it doesn't affect functionality. However an update will likely be released this weekend.
Version 1.1.1 has been released which fixes those issues with PHP 7 which I was able to reproduce. If you encounter any other please send me a screenshot and where exactly it occured.
@Jones H

I just upload it all and works great Smile
Only there is a small problem when i click on the update text.
1. If activated and click update it goes to: admin/index.php?module=config-plugins&action=jb_update&plugin=mybblog
Result is a http error 500 page

If not activated and click update it goes to: admin/index.php?module=config-plugins&action=jb_update&plugin=mybblog
Result a blanc page.

I'm not sure how to solve this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16