MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBlog v1.1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Sorry for the tardiness in my reply, I re-uploaded inc/class_templates.php and everything is working just fine now, must not have uploaded properly first time around, thank you kindly for the solution, I appreciate that very much indeed. :smile:
May we expect any added features? I think a latest blogs side module and a blog stats in the profile would be very interesting additions.
There are a few planned additions but neither a side module nor some sort of stats. Both is better suited as an additional plugin.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/a7117140/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/mybblog/classes/MyBBlogClass.php on line 29

i get this error.
PHP 5.2 isn't supported
^ Will you fix it?

By the way, is just 1 blog? I mean, a suggestion its make 2 types of blogs, 1 global for the forum and 1 for each user if the want to have one.

Best on your plugin, good job [Image: la.gif]
You mean PHP 5.2? No, I'd need to rewrite 99% of the plugin.

Also I won't support more than 1 blog as this would also mean that I'd need to rewrite a lot of it.
This plugin has so much potential for bigger things i have in mind, you put a lot of thought and work into this, great job! Big Grin

I was wondering though if you could possibly extend this plugin so that we can use it for more then just per-say a blog? Where in the admin area a newbie like me can re-name it to different things and run multiple instances of it at once on our forum? Also it would be nice for the plugin to to somehow be able to show the last 10 blogs etc.. on the Advanced Sidebox 2.1. I just hope this wont be to much work for you.
I won't add anything atm, simply as I don't have any time to do anything. That's why I added the plugin hooks, other plugin authors can simply use those hooks to extend mybblogs functionality.
(2014-11-05, 09:10 PM)JonesĀ H Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I added the plugin hooks,

These hooks your referring about is already somehow capable of being expanded to working for more then just a blog plugin or I am expecting to much here?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16