MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.3 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i have replaced the changed files (i had 1.2.2 before), set chmod for all the files in /inc and /install (just to be sure Toungue ) to 777 and ran the install/upgrade.php

I got this:
Quote:Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

ANY idea at all?
Is there anything in your php error log that can better inform us of this error?
Reminder: If you need support or have problems with the upgrade, please post about it in the General Support forum

Thanks.
I did not upgrade yet, but would do so by this week.
Hi there.. a few days ago I register on a free hosting service (byehost) this offer an automatic install scrip to deploy several forum solutions, choose mybb because was the firs time I listen the name, well the install fail, so I decide manually install the forum, for this action I download the newest version on this website. but also FAIL

the reason is that the tree folder packed on the file is wrong, this may cause that a newbie user can't install the forum, I just order the folders and then install, but I thing that the fail need to be order and re-upload to your server

Greetings from Chile
PHEW! Did the upgrade this morning with no problems, which makes it the first time I have been able to upgrade without assistance since we went away from 1.1.x! LOL Wink
Andylat Wrote:Hi there.. a few days ago I register on a free hosting service (byehost) this offer an automatic install scrip to deploy several forum solutions, choose mybb because was the firs time I listen the name, well the install fail, so I decide manually install the forum, for this action I download the newest version on this website. but also FAIL

the reason is that the tree folder packed on the file is wrong, this may cause that a newbie user can't install the forum, I just order the folders and then install, but I thing that the fail need to be order and re-upload to your server

Greetings from Chile

Which file did you download, and which file opener are you using?
DennisTT Wrote:
Andylat Wrote:Hi there.. a few days ago I register on a free hosting service (byehost) this offer an automatic install scrip to deploy several forum solutions, choose mybb because was the firs time I listen the name, well the install fail, so I decide manually install the forum, for this action I download the newest version on this website. but also FAIL

Greetings from Chile

Which file did you download, and which file opener are you using?

mybb_123.zip from de download page.

with file opener do you reffer something like winrar?

reggards
Winrar or winzip or so.. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12