MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.3 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
CraKteR Wrote:It's in inc/class_language.php

... Strange... My copy of 1.2.2 already had that line that was to be added. O_o;
thank you MyBB Group all want fine keep up the good work
hi, i very new to thiw whole thing.

is it hard to upgrade?
what if i already added a whole bunch of stuff to my forum? will it get messed up?
i understand that the plugins stay the same, what about such things as an editor and stuff?

thanks!
Updating from 1.2.x will not result any loss.

regards
Is it vital do download this update? Or can we wait for MyBB 1.4.?

This update sounds rather more complicated thus people are getting a lot of errors so I'm scared to even try updating it lol

Well the first two steps is what I get, but the third one about the templates I don't understand, I really don't know what it's trying to say.
DCR Wrote:Is it vital do download this update? Or can we wait for MyBB 1.4.?

yes yes, i wanna know too!
Hello,

It is not 'vital' to do this update but usually if you have a support question you'll be told to upgrade. Also, at least make sure your going to patch your board with those security vulnerability fixes. I have upgrade my own person forums and others and have had no problems. The proccess is not that hard and you don't need to worry about those errors. It's just people not following the directions properly.

Just go through the upgrade proccess. It just updates the 'master templates', not your theme's one. There is a tool in the ACP that allows you to manually apply changes between templates soyour theme doessn't mess up. It's call 'Find Updated'

Don't worry! Your forum will not mess up
I really don't understand th whole Theme and template changes, I have absolutely no idea what to do and I read the "How to Install" already.
Have you changed any of the templates in the list of changed templates I posted?
wow i will update it when all is fix......i nearly doom myself *phew* so many people having the same problem back there....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12