MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.3 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Please test "portl redirect plugin" in this version.
hi i need some help here..

i upgraded the 1.2.1 manually.. now i am trying to upgrade it 1.2.3 ( 1.2.1 to 1.2.3) (i didnt upgrade 1.2.2) but i cant upgrade 1.2.3 it gives error..

i closed all the plugins but when i upgrade 1.2.3 my reputation and warning plugins doesnt work.. when i try t upgrade it says 2 plugins is active but i check it from admin panel all of them is closed.. pls help..what should i do..
What is the exact error
Please open a support thread if your having a problem. I don't want to turn this into one big support thread.
Thanks for the reply Tikitiki. Will do. Should I delete the post above, also should I post in general support or somewhere else, as I guess this is more of a theme issue but it may still be related to global.php
GFN Wrote:Thanks for the reply Tikitiki. Will do. Should I delete the post above, also should I post in general support or somewhere else, as I guess this is more of a theme issue but it may still be related to global.php
Split here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=16464
Upgraded to 1.2.3. cheers!!!
Well..I just spent about 3+ hours updating 30 mybb installs. It all went very smooth and rather fast. If it wasn't for the file upload time it would have been much faster. I checked templates and the "find updated" tool is AMAZINGLY helpfuly. Was it there before? I know we could also check diffs in the template but was the "find updated" always there?

I just want to thank the mybb for a VERY successful 1.2.3 upgrade. I have ZERO complaints. You guys pulled this rather large update extremely well.

Thank you over and over...you really don't know how grateful I am that I can update 30 sites in just a few hours without problems and extreme template issues. When I had 5 phpbb sites it would take me MUCH longer than 3 hours to do most of their updates of this size. Now all those phpbb sites are mybb and I plan to build about 10 more within 60 days.

Thank you for making the best software forum available (notice I didn't say best free because it's just simply the best period).
Yupp that has been there since 1.2 I believe (?). Don't quote me on it though.

Thank you for your kind words. We've tried getting this release as stable as possible so we can focus on 1.4 more.
I updated from 1 2 1 to 123. It gives an error as you see in the picture below and in the place that it gives error the icon of the forum also disappears. what is the reason of this error and how can I make it OK?[Image: 20070218183519gn0.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12