MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.3 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thanks for the release Smile.
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Satheesh Wrote:Respected Sir,
I have upgraded my Forum to MyBB 1.2.3 its working well.
shall I know what are the new features included in the new version?
Is there any diffrence in the appearence?
thanks for the reply,

As previously stated - this is a maintenance release which corrects a whole range of bugs in MyBB. No new features or appearance changes.

what is the 1 new setting that was added
Will78 Wrote:
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Satheesh Wrote:Respected Sir,
I have upgraded my Forum to MyBB 1.2.3 its working well.
shall I know what are the new features included in the new version?
Is there any diffrence in the appearence?
thanks for the reply,

As previously stated - this is a maintenance release which corrects a whole range of bugs in MyBB. No new features or appearance changes.

what is the 1 new setting that was added
Under "Who's Online," it was "Refresh Who's online page"

It was actually just a missing setting that was supposed to be there but wasn't. Smile
I changed the stuff in private.php and the other one. Am I safe from the security threats now? I really don't want to fool around upgrading my board so I'm just gonna have to do that. :/ I don't see any bugs anyway.
Upgrade was easy and took about one minute. Everything works great - Thanks a lot, keep up the great work!
Google Guru Wrote:I changed the stuff in private.php and the other one. Am I safe from the security threats now? I really don't want to fool around upgrading my board so I'm just gonna have to do that. :/ I don't see any bugs anyway.

Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they're not there. Also if you have a support question we won't help you until you upgrade because most likely, it was fixed in 1.2.3.

As long as you applied the security patch you will not be vulnerable to attack.
well this verion is very good a lot of bugs no more so nice i can not wait for a new verion that has new features in it.
Good work, hopefully I'll be able to update maybe one or two of my boards tomorrow. Smile
i'm updated 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 so easy....

thx to mybb team for released this version,

many problems in 1.2.3 fixed ! (like profile fields)

i offer others upgrade to this new version !

good luck....
Many thanks to the team.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12