MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.3 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
What problem?

As long as you follow the instructions you shouldn't have any.
Chris Boulton Wrote:Have you changed any of the templates in the list of changed templates I posted?

Well, I went under Templates > Find Updated, and while looking at the list of files under my Template, none were equal to the ones you posted, so I don't know what to do
a temporary install fix is here
DCR Wrote:
Chris Boulton Wrote:Have you changed any of the templates in the list of changed templates I posted?

Well, I went under Templates > Find Updated, and while looking at the list of files under my Template, none were equal to the ones you posted, so I don't know what to do
The ones I listed that don't have "Revert Required" next to them you can ignore - MyBB will still work correctly with your modified versions. For example, if you've modified the header template - as no revert is required, you can click "Edit" on the template and then "Update" and it will remove it from the "Find Updated" list.

Those with "Revert Required" in my list that show up as modified on your forum you need to delete your customised copy or click "Diff" to show you the differences between your customised copy and the new version of the particular templaet.
Thanks, I'll give it a try and see if it works Wink
My forums have successfully been upgraded!
Great! Been waiting on this release, time for my first MyBB forums to come online! Cheers dev team Smile
Upgrade went smoothly.
Respected Sir,
I have upgraded my Forum to MyBB 1.2.3 its working well.
shall I know what are the new features included in the new version?
Is there any diffrence in the appearence?
thanks for the reply,
Satheesh Wrote:Respected Sir,
I have upgraded my Forum to MyBB 1.2.3 its working well.
shall I know what are the new features included in the new version?
Is there any diffrence in the appearence?
thanks for the reply,

As previously stated - this is a maintenance release which corrects a whole range of bugs in MyBB. No new features or appearance changes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12