MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.3 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
crsoft Wrote:is this forum on the new verion now ?

Yes, it was updated a few hours before the release.
What are the new features added and other fixes that is added to the new version. Where can I find it out?
They are only bug fixes - there are no new features.

The fixed bugs you can find in the Bug Reports forum under the 1.2.2 Fixed forum.
Thanks Chris
thanks Chris Smile
umm...the instructions for 1.1.8 fix....neither of the lines mentioned in step 2 exist as such Sad
Thanks
Kimmo Wrote:umm...the instructions for 1.1.8 fix....neither of the lines mentioned in step 2 exist as such Sad
Wow, I searched in the archived copy on our development site and was able to find the attachment one - actually looking at 1.1.8 from the site you're correct - not sure what is up with our repository.

As for the 2nd part of step 2, sorry, that should not have been included.

I've updated the attachment: http://community.mybboard.net/attachment.php?aid=5407

Kimmo, you should try and prepare for MyBB 1.2 because of the lifecycle of 1.1.8 ending soon.
did we have to run the upgrade script, or only changing the files?
Edit: There is no gz backup tool?
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Kimmo Wrote:umm...the instructions for 1.1.8 fix....neither of the lines mentioned in step 2 exist as such Sad
Wow, I searched in the archived copy on our development site and was able to find the attachment one - actually looking at 1.1.8 from the site you're correct - not sure what is up with our repository.

As for the 2nd part of step 2, sorry, that should not have been included.

I've updated the attachment: http://community.mybboard.net/attachment.php?aid=5407

Kimmo, you should try and prepare for MyBB 1.2 because of the lifecycle of 1.1.8 ending soon.

I know...and I would LOVE TO...but I don't know how to! hence my message to you via surfionline some weeks ago...

I've been repeating my request for someone to upgrade our system for a reasonable fee, ad nauseaum....but no takers have shown up Sad
Might have to live with 1.1.8 forever

by the way...the step 2....(ONLY IN REGARDS TO THE UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS FOR 1.1.8!!!)
REPLACE with:
--
$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."attachtypes WHERE extension='".addslashes($ext)'");
--

should it not rather be?

REPLACE with:
--
$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."attachtypes WHERE extension='".addslashes($ext)."'");
--
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12