MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB plugins, theming & styling services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Giving this thread a new #bump.
Hello I sent you a PM regarding a quote for work awhile ago and never heard back.
I would like to hire you Immediately for a design if you are available.

Let me know, I have money ready and will pay 1/2 upfront.

I've gone ahead and went with WallBB, Thank You sincerely for ignoring me.

Good day!
Huge Vouch for Johnny S, really kind guy, responsive and professional, i just love his work, he made me a custom theme like i wanted for a good and affordable price. i advice you this guy for your custom themes etc..
good luck with sales Smile)
(2021-01-02, 04:31 AM)deserts Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to hire you Immediately for a design if you are available.

Let me know, I have money ready and will pay 1/2 upfront.

I've gone ahead and went with WallBB, Thank You sincerely for ignoring me.

Good day!
I also took almost a grand of business elsewhere because of being ignored.
Since i was called two times about not replying: everybody here knows that i don't take large scale projects that are ending in development hell or in second case - i wasn't even asked if i was available for any work. I'm always updating first post if i'm not available or not. Since 10th of December last year i've been busy with college exams.

@deserts if i wanted to give a shot with your project(s) that you are posting for last few months i would have contacted you. Since i didn't it means that i have no interests in it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11