MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB plugins, theming & styling services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sent you a pm.
Highly recommend Johnny! He's the best in the business and great to work with! Whatever you need he can do it for a fair price, quick, and exactly how you wanted.
Giving this thread a new #Bump.
I sent @Johnny S a pm and I received a prompt response within a couple hours. He was polite and helpful in working out all the details of the plugin I wanted and covered the things that I never even thought about. He started work the same day and within 2 days I had a Sticky Request plugin installed and working fabulously on my website.

I would highly recommend Johnny S to anyone and I look forward to using his services in the future.

5 out of 5 stars
I’ve requested work from Johnny multiple times now and I’m always glad with the communication, fast delivery, and the quality of the final product. Great service.
Giving this thread a new #bump.
I used the services from Johnny before and can recommend this!
Giving this thread a new #bump.
I would recommend Johnny for anyone looking for custom work. Always delivers great work and support.

Much appreciated for the work.
I have a moderately large forum. I'm looking for quite a bit of work done to improve the professional look of my forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11