MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB plugins, theming & styling services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I've sent you a PM regarding a Custom Theme, looking forward to hearing back from you!

Edit:

I sent a PM, he opened it and read it but didn't respond. All I asked for was a Price Quote for how much my theme would cost to get designed so I could go get the money first so I won't waste your time. I suppose he's picky with who he works with even though I show no negative signs. Oh well.

How do you plan on ever getting anything done acting that way?
You sent two pms in a span of a hour and made a post in this thread to notify me that you have contacted me. Sending more notifications (public post and pms) won't speed up my response, especially since it WAS MIDNIGHT and i was on a phone. And you got your response.
Johnny helped out my website a lot, thank you for the great work!  He created a great plugin that will allow us staff members on our website help keep track of people creating extra accounts and made great edits to the myalerts plugin for us.
Did some xthreads work for me. Quick and very reasonably priced. Would recommend. Thank you Smile
I am here to put in the good word for Johnny S, As he did a astonishing job on my custom theme!
I was on a fixed budget and for what I needed done he delivered everything I expected and wanted down to a exact T all while still staying in my price range!

He is very good with keeping up on communication with the customer on a daily basis and as well providing previews and demo's during the entire development process. And not to mention the support that also comes with all his custom made theme's even after it is all done!

And to any potential customer's looking to potentially do business with johnny S, If you were excited as I was.
He will make sure all your question's are answered very thoroughly and keep you updated.

He has done a very remarkable, unique, custom theme for my site and my site only no other like it!
Bravo well done Sir you have earned my approval!
Are you accepting Custom Theme Requests again yet? It's about that time I start getting my forum started and I know you said about late July but it's late August now haha so yeah here I am.
(2016-08-14, 10:22 AM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]Are you accepting Custom Theme Requests again yet? It's about that time I start getting my forum started and I know you said about late July but it's late August now haha so yeah here I am.

I'm in Australia and it's only August 15th, which would be classed mid-August.
(2016-08-15, 01:07 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-14, 10:22 AM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]Are you accepting Custom Theme Requests again yet? It's about that time I start getting my forum started and I know you said about late July but it's late August now haha so yeah here I am.

I'm in Australia and it's only August 15th, which would be classed mid-August.

I said late August because it's already been many days into the month. What does that even have to do with what I said though? Makes no difference.

I'll hit you up in upcoming days for that (you can send the details via PM).
(2016-08-15, 09:57 AM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll hit you up in upcoming days for that (you can send the details via PM).

Alright sounds good! I'll send it all now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11