MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB plugins, theming & styling services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm extremely and thoroughly satisfied with work he did for me on my forum. He was extremely fast to respond to any questions or concerns I had, and produced quality work which was exactly what I was looking for, and his prices were beyond fair. I am extremely satisfied. Thanks again!
Will you do advanced seo service ?
I'm not doing that.
If you're interested. https://community.mybb.com/thread-208902.html Just posting in case you are. I know you told me a while back you didn't wanna devote too much time to a project but who knows maybe that's changed.

Let me know

-Kioshi
Being a returning customer, I can say Johnny S is a fantastic developer. Fair pricing, fast response time, fast delivery, final product is beyond expectation, and he'll continue offering support until the customer's satisfied. I would recommend him for any of your future work.
Hey Johnny, how much would something like the ChatForums.org design you made cost? Meaning nice but simple.

[Image: iXAxKO1.png]

I am cash ready, not looking for anything over the top this is for a small side project. Let me know
I'm not interested in that, feel free to find someone else (and one more thing: this thread isn't for "i want a theme / plugin / something / request, that's what PM is used for).
(2017-03-18, 03:54 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not interested in that, feel free to find someone else (and one more thing: this thread isn't for "i want a theme / plugin / something / request, that's what PM is used for).

What are you interested in then, you've said that to at least 3 of my inquiries at this point.
Quote: feel free to find someone else
Giving this thread a new #bump.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11