MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB plugins, theming & styling services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
#NewBump
(2017-06-22, 08:24 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]#NewBump

If you are availible I would like to have a new theme created and work done on a couple other older themes, mainly just getting them updated. Please get in touch with me if you would like to get this completed for me.
#NewBump
I purchased his default responsive theme. This guy is seriously a wizard at making themes. Highly recommended.  Big Grin
Thanks @hussein. First post is updated with new plugins.
Interessting in Forum goals Plugin.
Once again i'm available for work.
Giving this thread a new #bump.
(2017-08-05, 08:41 PM)hussein Wrote: [ -> ]I purchased his default responsive theme. This guy is seriously a wizard at making themes. Highly recommended.  Big Grin

Just thought I would post a follow-up review since I received an email notification about a new post here...

Very happy with Johnny S's work. The few times I needed support, he responded quickly. Would be happy to work with him again! and I look forward to continue using his theme.
Hi, awhile back you built me a "thread move log" plugin. It has since broken due to updates. Could I pay you to fix it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11