MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS (my point system)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hey Labrocca, I've got a suggestion for ya, would you maybe consider making an automated PM (just like for the donations for optional reasons) be sent for mod/admin edits of MYPS? It'd be appreciated.

Also just a head's up for you BTW, whenever a member gets one of the donation PMs, they aren't notified of the new PM, the only way they find out about it is if they conveniently get sent another PM that would trigger notification, or go into their PM box for some other reason. Ironically enough, the automated PM sent by the Forum Warning System also has this problem.

Any idea why the automated PMs do not trigger notification, and are just seen only when someone goes into their PM box for some other reason?
Yeah I just spent some time working on that. The PM notifications will be done tomorrow along with some other minor bug fixes from 1.09. Until then the 1.09 download has been removed. It should be back up tomorrow and if I do enough work I just might make it 1.2.

I am just trying to figure out how mybb deals with the PMs and the notifications. It seems like a bit of a mess.
labrocca Wrote:Yeah I just spent some time working on that. The PM notifications will be done tomorrow along with some other minor bug fixes from 1.09. Until then the 1.09 download has been removed. It should be back up tomorrow and if I do enough work I just might make it 1.2.

I am just trying to figure out how mybb deals with the PMs and the notifications. It seems like a bit of a mess.

Did you thought about 'update_pm_count();' ?
I got an error when deleting a thread that said

Quote:Depreciated function call: update_forum_count

I originally posted this in the bugs section here and I was told the issue was with a plug-in. I don't have many plugins and never had the issue before MYPS. I could be wrong labrocca, please let me know.
hemi Wrote:I got an error when deleting a thread that said

I originally posted this in the bugs section here and I was told the issue was with a plug-in. I don't have many plugins and never had the issue before MYPS. I could be wrong labrocca, please let me know.

New function is update_forum_counters() .
Yeah I wasn't familiar with that function. mybb has a LOT of great little functions but I wish they were catalogued in some way. Could be a job for the wiki commander (Tikitiki isn't that you).
labrocca Wrote:Yeah I wasn't familiar with that function. mybb has a LOT of great little functions but I wish they were catalogued in some way. Could be a job for the wiki commander (Tikitiki isn't that you).

I've been Developer for some time now. The next version we'll try and get up a phpDoc. Almost everything is already documented using phpDoc syntax so if someone just went and compiled it all everything would be referenced
Alright...MYPS 1.09 is released once again. Some minor bug fixes and some features added. You can view changelog for info.

We are very close to completion of MYPS core.
hemi Wrote:I got an error when deleting a thread that said

It's not MYPS. MYPS doesn't use or need that function. You should list your plugins.
woww...sounds like what i need. gotta check it. thank you in advance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15