MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS (my point system)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Crystatic Wrote:If someone were to want to attempt their own shop system in cooperation with this plugin, would they be allowed to do so?

100% absolutely. Also if anyone wants to work with me on MYPS modules I would be more than happy to add them to mybbcentral development team and start on code base.

Gimmezell..PM me more info..like your site and if possible the admincp login. Your recount may not have worked if your site is huge. I have to redo the recount in order to make sure that it tiers because some sites are large and the recount is extensive.I would say 250-500 members at a time is the most that a shared hosting server could handle. Often mysql is throttled and this one process could take up the entire CPU for a few minutes while it runs the queries to recount the characteres. I have time today to code..maybe I will work on that part.
New version of MYPS released. This is a very strong upgrade as it has PM's on donations and reasons for donations. I have fixed at least one exploit where a negative number could be donated created a big problem (member recieves instead of donates and can make another person very negative points).

I also did a full language change so that MYPS is now mybb language compliant. Anyone that's non english feel free to make other language packs available. It's my first time with languages in a plugin but hopefully there isn't going to be any problems.

Another big change is the member admincp recount. It is now setup for pages so that you can tier the members recount. This should come in handy for those with lots of posts.

All in all this was a full day of work for me. I also did some changes at Mybb Central and gave MYPS an entire subforums. It should help keep the project organized.

Thanks everyone. Here is new link to dowload page.

http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.php?tid=219

Get version 1.08 asap. Rocking release!
Is it just me but are there some options missing i.e the points gain for each reply to a person who started a topic.
it´s just you I guess, cause I do have all the options like before, but they seem to be i a different order?

btw: german language pack available
Thanks for the update
is not working with 1.27 Sad
What error are you getting? Did you reinstall?
there is no error. Plugin installing itself but then not working correctly..i reinstalled and tried 1.08 and 1.07 both didnt work for 1.27. Sad

i have a 1.27 version updated from 1.23 pufff.. i think u need to test the plugin with 1.27..
This is really interesting mod! I am going to wait until the new mod availble for 1.2.7!
kimheng Wrote:This is really interesting mod! I am going to wait until the new mod availble for 1.2.7!

1.0.8 works with 1.2.7 =/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15