MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS (my point system)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Now I feel bad. I will have a theme by labrocca, and now a cash mod by labrocca...
gauss Wrote:Now I feel bad. I will have a theme by labrocca, and now a cash mod by labrocca...

Oh don't feel bad at all. It's why I release them and it makes me happy when they are used.
The Wicked Flea Wrote:I'm not signing up just to download a beta.  Sorry, but the requirement of 2 posts just to download an attachment is absurd.

Other than my annoyance with this popular restriction, the mod itself looks pretty feature complete from what I see that you listed.

Normally I'd agree with you Wicked Flea. He's put much work into this however so I figured if that's what he wants, it's certainly worth it for me to do. It really is a small price to pay to help him out at his forum if that's the reason he requires a couple of posts. I certainly don't blame you because I haven't downloaded plugins still that's at others websites that required this in the past. IMO this was an extensive plugin many has wanted so I decided to help out.

Again, thanks labrocca
Labrocca, awesome job so far, keep it up man! I really appreciate what you're doing, however, I have a small request for you.

You know how in the settings for this, it lets you allow or disallow moderating by moderators and super moderators? Well, if that's set to no, it disallows administrators from doing that too. Would you be able to please fix that?

Thanks. Regards,
Well I plan to make some controls in the admincp so that if that is set to off the admin can edit in the admincp a users MYPS. The next few days I am busy with other items but I should be back into MYPS by the weekend.
Looking forward to the lottery script Smile
Same here ive wanted this for ages im also hoping for a betting system
Very very nice Big Grin.
MYPS is updated to release version 1.03.

April 22,2007 Version 1.03
===========================

Added the ability for admincp to edit, add, or remove myps.
Added admincp to reset myps to default
Added admincp to recount myps (this does not recount the characters and doesn't give extra for thread points)
Added default myps function for new members
Added subtraction of myps for deleted posts and threads

I suggest you get the latest version. Also upgrade instructions are included. Very easy to update if you are already running MYPS.
wOOt Big Grin I was waiting for this update before I installed the plugin Labrocca. Is it easier for a fresh install or should I go back and install the first release and then the newer one?

Many many thanks again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15