MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS (my point system)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I'm not signing up just to download a beta. Sorry, but the requirement of 2 posts just to download an attachment is absurd.

Other than my annoyance with this popular restriction, the mod itself looks pretty feature complete from what I see that you listed.
The Wicked Flea Wrote:I'm not signing up just to download a beta. Sorry, but the requirement of 2 posts just to download an attachment is absurd.

Other than my annoyance with this popular restriction, the mod itself looks pretty feature complete from what I see that you listed.
Agree with you 100%. I'd love to beta test it, but having to post to get access to a plugin is stupid. What does putting a "price" on a plugin achieve for your forum? Some random posts by people who just want the plugin...its ridiculous.

On a side note, when this mod is released I will upgrade MyBB War to work with it.
Quote:On a side note, when this mod is released I will upgrade MyBB War to work with it.

News are getting better and better
The Wicked Flea Wrote:I'm not signing up just to download a beta.  Sorry, but the requirement of 2 posts just to download an attachment is absurd.

I understand it's your option.

As for the admincp pages...those are holder pages until I add the functionality.  I worked on this late last night and will start again NOW.  The next 48 hours are all about this MYPS plugin.  By end of day I expect serious progress.

Jag100 Wrote:Nice work but your missing one other feature from other point systems "Certain amount of cash to view a forum". But everything else sound great Smile

That would be incredibly easy to do as a seperate plugin. This plugin will have it's own set of plugins such as subscriptions, lottery, and your suggestion. What I am starting with is a strong base so that add-ons will be easy to make.

-Jes
Great work im so pleased with this but have 1 thing that i would and im sure others would is a betting feature
See things like a betting system would be a plugin to work with this plugin. A betting system is VERY extensive.
Workboard:

1. Poll Voting (DONE)
2. Poll Creating (DONE)
3. Thread Creating (DONE)
4. Replies (DONE)
5. Per Character (DONE)
6. Min Character (DONE)
7. Allow Donate (DONE)
8. Mod/Admin edit (DONE)
9. Group Exempt (DONE)
10. Forum Exempt (DONE)
11. EROP (each reply original poster) (DONE)
Thanks for the update looking forward to the full version
Only 2 things left before I release again. That's the mod edit and the donate. These should be done fairly soon. Progress was great today.
^ Sounds awesome! I can't wait for the release!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15