MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS (my point system)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
labrocca Wrote:What's your site? You are the only person reporting this.

?
I believe i am getting the same problemo,
I will try this again and see what happens again?
okay , just tried again, this is what i see:
MySQLi error: 1051
Unknown table 'mybb_lottery'
Query: DROP TABLE mybb_lottery
did anyone have this problem too, an did what did you do to fix this?
the error was originally 1054, mys sqL, the first time i tried to install it.

the plug in shows up in the plug in mgr,as activated before i activated it and is stuck it wont deactivate and when tried i get this error, named above
You are not describing the same problem as the person I was addressing. They were claiming in MYPS that when they donated it didn't remove their points. However if you continue reading the thread you will see they were staff doing edits and not donations. So there was no bug or problem.

As for your problem. I can't troubleshoot it without access.
Could u post where the fix is for users getting too many points (I used a + when I should have used a * (plus vs multiply).

Thank you
Mick
Mobilemick Wrote:Could u post where the fix is for users getting too many points (I used a + when I should have used a * (plus vs multiply).

Thank you
Mick

IIRC, there's a recount function availble in the MYPS "block" in the AdminCP.
Mobilemick Wrote:Could u post where the fix is for users getting too many points (I used a + when I should have used a * (plus vs multiply).

Thank you
Mick

I don't understand. Fix for what? MYPS doesn't have any reported bugs right now. Also do you have latest release 1.22?
ive got the newest myps installed one display glitch (it doesn't really matter) with the addons to it when u have decimal disabled it still has the .00 for decimal place i think it is the addons which need the decimal update but like i said its no big deal
Ahh..that's right...I should probably fix that.
i said it wasn't that bad dont waste your time over it but if u wanna do it go ahead
I'am sorry to said that I have installed the lastest version with myBB 1.2.10.
But it does have some issues that when I have delete a thread with moderation tool and inline tool it seems the point value does't update correctly.

Any ideas ?
The problem i havem is, it gives too many points per post, 3 posts 1500 points ??

Thanks
Mick
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15