MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS (my point system)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I just upgraded to the 1.2.10 version of MyBB, I deactivated all the plug ins like it's recommended to do, then activated them all after the upgrade, now all the points members had are gone! Is this because the plug in was deactivated, and is there any way of getting the points back?
lufbra Wrote:I just upgraded to the 1.2.10 version of MyBB, I deactivated all the plug ins like it's recommended to do, then activated them all after the upgrade, now all the points members had are gone! Is this because the plug in was deactivated, and is there any way of getting the points back?

That's why i created 'MYPS Backup' so you won't loose anything. But just do a 'recount' and everyone will get his/her points back.
i still have my ppoints problem Smile Smile

i had 183 points, did a reply and now i have 239 ??

I have it set to 1 point per post / reply etc ?

Thanks
Mick
LeX- Wrote:That's why i created 'MYPS Backup' so you won't loose anything. But just do a 'recount' and everyone will get his/her points back.

Sorry Lex, I didn't realize that there was a back up, but the recount fixed everything, thanks for helping. Smile
Mobilemick Wrote:i still have my ppoints problem Smile Smile

i had 183 points, did a reply and now i have 239 ??

I have it set to 1 point per post / reply etc ?

Thanks
Mick

Are you using decimals? That could be the issue. I have to check the recound code to make sure I added that support.

I know mybb recommends you deactivate all your plugins but I don't. I know all the plugins I add and so far not one has interferred with the upgrade process. PM me next time you upgrade and I will tell you if MYPS will create a problem.
labrocca i seem to have fixed it Smile Smile

in the settings i saw this """ The number of MYPS to give to the poster based on characters. """

So basically i was giving a point for each letter typed Smile Smile

All seems fine now

Mick
After the upgrade and deactivating/reactivating the MYPS system, it was brought to my attention that in Members profiles the MYPS Info shows twice, is there a way to resolve this?
Remove it once ? Open your member_profile template and look for duplicate variables. Should be {$mypsfields} that you see twice.
Thanks a lot Lex, and for helping fix the Flags plug in problem. Smile
Is there anything new yet for this mod?
I don't want to be pushy and compare the two, but MyPlaza seems to have alot more to offer. Will MYPS be catching up anytime soon?
Again I don't mean to sound rude but I don't know whether to install MyPlaza instead. I'm sticking with MYPS because Labrocca said the features would be worth the wait but I'm starting to doubt that when MyPlaza seems to have so much already.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15