MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS (my point system)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Great work labrocca Smile
I just completed all the features for release. It's very extensive imho with lots of error checking. I still have to do the admincp side but inside the forums you can edit member myps.

I have to run an errand but this will get out tonight. I am very pleased to have accomplished this.
Congrats! I look forward to using MYPS. Smile
Well it's ready for download now.

http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.php?tid=132

I been working my butt off on this today. About 10 hours into this today and about 3 last night. It's pretty good though. Lots of good features at this point.

Please report bugs at MYBB Central. I want to try and keep one main thread for support.
labrocca Wrote:Well it's ready for download now.

http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.php?tid=132

I been working my butt off on this today. About 10 hours into this today and about 3 last night. It's pretty good though. Lots of good features at this point.

Please report bugs at MYBB Central. I want to try and keep one main thread for support.

Is this final release or Beta :p
Beta but I am fairly confident it's going to have very few bugs. I tested extensively and all features listed work.

This is also a plugin which requires zero core file changes nor any template changes. It adds 3 new templates though.

There is very little harm this can cause to an existing live environment. It will also 100% uninstall perfectly fine...when uninstalled there is nothing left in database or template system.

Go for it.
Great stuff i will try this now. Thanks again Labrocca and look forward to the other features planned i.e the lottery Wink
Good work labrocca Smile
Dear Labrocca ,

Thanks For this Awsome Work.

One Little Problem ; The Points of the Users Remain the same If the Post is Deleted For which the point was awarded .

This could Be a Loop Hole as One may Repeatedly Post and delete The same post To increase his Points.

Regards,

Mano
Deleted threads or posts have not been added yet...that's on todays list along with some other features.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15