MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Project 1.8.7.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Okay, that kind of worked with enabling the portal. But if I do directly to the forums, the post don't load. I have to go to the portal first then to the forums to load them. Any ideas?
(2016-07-30, 11:17 AM)Triage Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, that kind of worked with enabling the portal. But if I do directly to the forums, the post don't load. I have to go to the portal first then to the forums to load them. Any ideas?

What is your site url?
I seem to have fixed it, one more question. I've pretty much completely recolored the theme to fit my community colors, but I'm having issues on one last part. Do you know where I can the css for these bits

[Image: sWIgKn3.png]

It says it's in a file a long the lines of <inline style sheet #10> but I don't see that in my stylesheets?
(2016-07-30, 09:40 PM)Triage Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to have fixed it, one more question. I've pretty much completely recolored the theme to fit my community colors, but I'm having issues on one last part. Do you know where I can the css for these bits

[Image: sWIgKn3.png]

It says it's in a file a long the lines of <inline style sheet #10> but I don't see that in my stylesheets?

Templates > Project > Member Templates > member_profile

You can move the CSS and jQuery into headerinclude and new.css
Yes, but in which file is the css code located? I just need to change the color of the buttons.

This is what I get when I inspect the element

[Image: lFCm18s.png]

I just need to change the background value. But that style sheet does not show up in my ACP.
(2016-07-30, 11:00 PM)Triage Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but in which file is the css code located? I just need to change the color of the buttons.

It's in Templates > Project > Member Templates > member_profile
I never moved it over to a stylesheet.
Ah, I didn't see it. Thank you!
(2016-07-27, 07:06 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-27, 06:01 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]andrew i have found on portal.php many menu's, but i want to create one on it, for example and the newsheader hello and welcome back and below that the news i like to make, but how to add that without a problem?

the rest of the theme is solved for me.

You want an extra menu on the portal with the welcome block also?

No you dont understand, visit portal.php all you see here is welcome menu, announcements, who is online, i'm going to disable that soon but i want to edit the portal so i will make a home page in there, but how i make a category colored headliner and normal text like the menu boxes?
You want more tables to add content like the portal boxes?

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead"><strong> Your title </strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">

Your content

</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br>
--snip--
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21