MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Project 1.8.7.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
2 and 4 you would need a plugin developer, I would recommend Johnny S.
You can send me a PM about doing the edits for you and cost.
Hey Andrew,

Absolutely lovee this skin. (if there was a paid version of this skin I'd probably buy it haha)

Just a quick question.

How do I get the currency for newpoints to show in the mini profile? And is there a way to show items from your inventory in the same general area as well?
(2017-05-11, 03:07 PM)Arkrael Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Andrew,

Absolutely lovee this skin. (if there was a paid version of this skin I'd probably buy it haha)

Just a quick question.

How do I get the currency for newpoints to show in the mini profile? And is there a way to show items from your inventory in the same general area as well?

Awards and currency should show automatically on your postbit profile. Try deactivate the plugin then reactivate it.
(2017-05-11, 05:23 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-11, 03:07 PM)Arkrael Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Andrew,

Just a quick question.

Awards and currency should show automatically on your postbit profile. Try deactivate the plugin then reactivate it.

I never got it to work that way, but I was able to copy something from the default templates into the skin templates and it got the currency to show up.

Another question I had is how can I change the white color on the forum to a more lighter gray? I've been searching through all templates all day and I still can't seem to find where to change it.

Also had a bit of trouble getting the account switcher to show it's drop down menu on the welcome section, but I have a temp fix for it right now.
(2017-05-12, 03:28 AM)Arkrael Wrote: [ -> ]I never got it to work that way, but I was able to copy something from the default templates into the skin templates and it got the currency to show up.

Another question I had is how can I change the white color on the forum to a more lighter gray? I've been searching through all templates all day and I still can't seem to find where to change it.

Also had a bit of trouble getting the account switcher to show it's drop down menu on the welcome section, but I have a temp fix for it right now.

#content in themes > Project > Global.css

Can you send me your forum url, not used account switcher so not sure how it is suppose to work.
So, dunno if anyone else have dealt with it.

But I just went to delete a post permanently with the inline post moderation at the bottom of the page and received this error:

Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again.

Even when I selected it and double checked it several times.(By repeating the deleting process a couple times to see if it would still give me that message)

Never went to delete a post before this so I don't know if it's from adding some plugins or if it's something I've messed up in coding?

Also on the side bar. I put in my Cbox. and it first wouldn't show up. then after awhile it popped up and I was able to post something the cbox then a few minutes later it disappeared and I can no longer see it on the side bar .-. not sure what's going on there either
The moderation tool problem will be due to the theme not being updated for 1.8.11.

What is Cbox?
www.cbox.ws

the code looks like this

<!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v4.3 -->
-----
<!-- END CBOX -->	

and this is how it's in the side table

uh,
	<div class="menu">
<!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v4.3 -->
-------
<!-- END CBOX -->	

boop
	</div>
	it's not showing up :x

this is how it looks
[Image: 7tkgyOo.png]

But as I said. It was showing for a good five or so minutes giving me time to make a few comments in it...but now it's not showing at all and I removed plugs to see if that was the issue, but it wasn't.
I'll take a look on your site seeing as the admin login is still working.
Okidoki.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21