MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Project 1.8.7.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2016-06-05, 09:35 PM)Darkside96 Wrote: [ -> ]Very sexy design but honestly just my opinion i think the whole side panel would look better on the left.

It's easier to read from the left an navigate from the right.. or is for me?
Can add a right side if you want.
(2016-06-05, 10:58 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-05, 09:35 PM)Darkside96 Wrote: [ -> ]Very sexy design but honestly just my opinion i think the whole side panel would look better on the left.

After thinking about your response you are right.

I will download the theme and test out every feature on localhost within 2 browsers Chrome and Opera and let you know if I find anything buggy.

Current results:
Opera: No bugs so far all regular MyBB functions are working correctly, will continue testing.
(2016-06-05, 10:58 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]

I like the theme, it's very clean. Do you plan on adding any extra features?
(2016-06-06, 12:44 AM)THC Wrote: [ -> ]I like the theme, it's very clean. Do you plan on adding any extra features?

What extra features are you looking for?
i'do like the menu more on the right, only what i miss is in the menu a sort of dropdown, cause i want to make a menu with members and when you click on it you will see it like this:

Members
- Registered Users
- [WS] Members

example:
[Image: 8DRe65J.png]
This image is made with paint, i want to make my menu like this, all these tabs with one click ^^

how i can make this possible into the menu?

i think it would be great if you make custom profile pages.
Thanks sir ., DONE ,
Next modification , i want to delete this ,
PS: the idea of deleting all this , i want to make this forum look like a website ,
[Image: fuosy0.jpg]
Thanks again

how can i chnage those icons,
[Image: k3b1nc.png]
i used MyForumIcons and still not changed
PS. i used another theme and the icons works .
any idea
You can point registered to members and WS to your staff by using anchors

Custom pages can be added by following this tutorial
http://community.mybb.com/post-841350.html
iAndrew I've always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their work. My eyes searched mine intently, and for a moment i stood there toe to toe. You throw the beauty around, waste what they have? Your thrown beauty is only passing.

Wonderful Job, this is the so far best theme i have ever seen till now.  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart  I wish i could hug you tightly and gift you goodies
(2016-06-06, 07:37 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]You can point registered to members and WS to your staff by using anchors

Custom pages can be added by following this tutorial
http://community.mybb.com/post-841350.html

i know to do that with the pages :Smile but if you see the word members i want to click on it and that there will be a menu below, not like a normal dropdown menu but now with the text right away below of it.
but the theme looks awesome 10+ for you ^^
The theme looks beautiful @iAndrew

Thanks for sharing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21