MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Project 1.8.7.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Hi there,

I recently discovered this theme and really liking it so far. I've managed to customize it to how we need it (our colours and background) and I've got one last hurdle.

[Image: forum1.png]

As you can see from the screenshot, I've reduced the width of the forum to 70% and I'd like to try and center it so that there is an even space on the left and right. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to do it. I've tried multiple times but have been unable to figure it out, are you able to point me in the right direction please?

Thanks in advance Smile
(2017-06-20, 07:11 PM)RossBanks Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I recently discovered this theme and really liking it so far. I've managed to customize it to how we need it (our colours and background) and I've got one last hurdle.

[Image: forum1.png]

As you can see from the screenshot, I've reduced the width of the forum to 70% and I'd like to try and center it so that there is an even space on the left and right. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to do it. I've tried multiple times but have been unable to figure it out, are you able to point me in the right direction please?

Thanks in advance Smile

What is your forum url?
Thanks for the reply.
It already is centered but you have broke the sidebar somewhere.

Copy and paste these templates from the default project theme.
templates > Project > header templates > header
templates > project > footer templates > footer

Then you can just adjust the width using mainwidth2 in new.css, which will remain centered.
Thank you, fixed now Smile
is there any possibility to change a custom page into the index page for example, cause i want to make a page called news.php and make that to the portal and the index to forums.php and my custom page into index.php is that possible with this theme?
no acp option in the theme pls help!

Regards Striker10
(2017-12-13, 02:10 PM)Striker10 Wrote: [ -> ]no acp option in the theme pls help!

Regards Striker10

You have to click your name on the sidebar so the drop down will appear.
How can I align the logo? Thanks
forum logo image
What size is the image you have used?

You only have to replace the topbar image and logo.png and it would work fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21